Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Taught Myself How to Grow

Ok, I didn't teach myself how to grow. I had family and friends and teachers who invested in me and sharpened me. However, there is truth in this song for all of us. There's this awkwardness about being in the "Young Adult" stage. You call the shots and make the moves. No one...No one is there to tell you that you're doing it right or wrong. I think the twenties should be called "Jr. High Revisited," because we have to figure out who we are all over again. 

So I'm thankful for all the people who helped prepare me for adulthood. But for now...sing it to me, Ryan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought i taught you?

Anonymous said...

p.s. that is not my real site that you linked to...it is www.xanga.com/betsylovestolaugh10 if you really want to know what's going on in my life in between weekends.

ragamuffinminister said...

blogging, eh? Good for you. Happy corona drinking!

Bethany Zumba said...

i'm glad to see i made the "friends' blogs" list. sheesh. after EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!??????

michaelCODY said...

The video is unavailable. :c/